since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 69 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 7 Likes given
  • 38 Likes received

User Activity

Is there a way to frame objects that are clicked on in the application in red, so that they are highlighted. In UiPath, objects in debug mode are outlined in red when clicked.As an an example: ------------------------------Robert RoginerRPA ModellerM...
We wanted to delete all logs in the test system (is an older copy from the production system) Interestingly enough, fragments still remain in the database afterwards. In the table BPASessionLog_NonUnicode there are 170 entries belonging to 2 session...
With resource pools, it is not possible to execute all tasks of a scheduler on the same resource.Example:We have 3 resources in a resource pool (VM1, VM2, VM3).When I create a scheduler, I always have 3 tasks (I am sure this is the case for many cust...
The "Mark Exception" action automatically creates a tag if the Exception Reason is not empty. The automatically generated tag has the format: "Exception: {Exception Reason}". The exception reason often contains case-specific data. E.g., "product 523...
There is no option to view all the values ​​of an item in the Queue Contents view. Currently you can only see the item key. To be able to analyse the contents of an item, I must start a process and call "Get Next Item". It would be helpful to place ...