since ‎17-04-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 210 Posts
  • 3 Answers
  • 7 Likes given
  • 29 Likes received

User Activity

Hello Product Community!We have now completed our development and testing of the Browser Automation Agent v2 release, which looks to bring a solution to MV3 compatibility and continued insert/invoke JavaScript support to Blue Prism versions 6.4.2-6.4...
Hi Product Community!We were having a discussion internally about browser automation and events that users are triggering in their automations currently using insert/invoke JavaScript as the product lacks the capability to do this natively today. Giv...
Hello Blue Prism Product!I'm looking for some insight into how users are leveraging a specific product feature - hopefully you can help!In Blue Prism Enterprise, runtime resources can be started with either /user, /sso or /public switches. When using...
I have just received my trial license by email and this includes the links to download Blue Prism from the Customer Portal. The download links in the email take me to Blue Prism 6.6 Trial Edition - can I use this license with previous versions (i.e. ...
Where can I find the example solution for the consolidation exercise?------------------------------Robert NicklinProduct OwnerBlue PrismEurope/London------------------------------