since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 28 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

When I run a process manually from the Control Room I get  a popup window with the following error. Error Message-" QuickHelp is unable to connect to the required files. Please make sure you have an Internet connection and try to connect again. If ...
So I created a process to print a bunch of notices that the government sends us. The process launches the firefox browser and then clicks the customer print icon and prints the page. The process works beautifully when I run it on in the control room ...
I had a PC on which login agent was running successfully. Suddenly out of the blue scheduling the Login of the login agent does not work. Get the error "Task: Login threw an exception:Resource Pc11111: Timed out waiting for valid connection". I  look...
I get this error trying to use Paste function with MS Excel VBO. I do a control c and have data in the clip board which I see when I use control v to copy to notepad. Any ideas about issue.  : Failed to paste from clipboard: PasteSpecial method of ...
Looking for how to use Replace for keys such as tab? Tried Replace([string1], "\t",[string2]) . This does not appear to work. Thanks