since ‎18-12-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi I am getting below error while configuring DB (MSSQL) for blue prism. I have checked the SQL instances  everything is running but still getting below error. Please provide some solution. "The following error has occurred:Unable to determine whethe...
Can we integrate  blue prism with kibana or splunk. will it be flexible to take data from those tools??------------------------------Sinduja ravi------------------------------
Hi all , One of my friend  's account has been blocked  in BP portal and License have  also been blocked ( Learning edition ) 1.  After emailing  to support@blueprism.com  ,Automated email says -  request is on hold , because the bot was not able to ...
Hi all , One of my friend  's account has been blocked  in BP portal and License have  also been blocked ( Learning edition ) 1.  After emailing  to support@blueprism.com  ,Automated email says -  request is on hold , because the bot was not able to ...
HiI am automating browser application in that i need to place one order which may "n" number of line items so for each line i need to enter the quantity.I will inspect quantity using dynamic path option. But the problem is for example some order may ...