cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identify the element at run time

Sindujaravi
Level 3
Hi
I am trying to automating the browser application.There i am having one scenario like for some of the orders it will display the text box called "Confirmation #"​ for some the order number that text bx will not display.

So i need to find out at run time whether the text box is present or not if it is present then we have write the input , if it's not we no need to give input. can you please give me suggestion how to identify the element at run time

------------------------------
Sinduja ravi
6 REPLIES 6

GeraldJ
Level 5
Hi Sinduja,

Are you able to capture that text box?

Gerald J
Automation Engineer
10xds
Kochi
+91-9159842805

Yes i can. for some order number i will see the text to enter the value and some order numbers i will not see that box. Depends on the order number it will change.

is there possibility to identify the text box is present or not at run time

Sinduja ravi

Hi Sinduja,

Yes you can able to identify on a run-time, There are many methods to do that. Ease and simple way is 

Using a dynamic wait stage > give the captured text box element as input > choose "Check exist".

This module will check for the element to appear if it detects it will proceed with flow by the median anchor if the element is not there it will go on time out link where you can proceed for next step.

Please find the attachment for better understanding.

Gerald J
Automation Engineer
10xds
Kerala/Kochi
+91-9159842805

Yeah.. Thank you.. I got the point.

Sinduja ravi

Can you tell me  how to add rows dynamically into collection in blue prism

Sinduja ravi

Hi Sinduja,

Drag and drop an action stage > Avoid utility collection and navigate to internal business object > Collections > "Add Row"

Use this in the loop so that each time a request is proceeding in the flow it will add a row in the collection.

Please find the attachment.

Gerald J
Automation Engineer
10xds
Kerala/Kochi
+91-9159842805