Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MS-excel Open issue

​Hello everyone,Till yesterday my bot was running successful but now I am facing an issue dat "Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation." Kindly anyone he...

Can't spy any elements in chrome by browser mode

Hi AllAs  the subject said I can't spy any elements in the chrome browser.My BP version is 6.6 and the the chrome version is the latest one(V78) .After I tried to spy something in chrome, the extension give me a error message as below.Does any one ha...

14144.png

Queue Items

Hello my dear community!It's me again, I'm sorry but I have only this community to help me.Im facing a issue about queue items, my process was created, but I have the following message below, when I try to start the robot:Internal: No data found for ...

Get Attribute dosn't work

Hi,  I'm currently trying to scrap some data from a website. I have a current HTML element looking like this:  <td> <b>Name</b> <br> Oscar </td> When i'm using the "Get Text" Data from a Reader i get "NameOscar" Then i would want to get the line ...

23814.png
LucasS by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Close All Instances Code Stage Failure

Hi all,Whie running a process, I get the following error at Close All Instances stage. ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Call was rejected by callee. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010001 (RPC_E_CALL...

ForeGround Issue

Hi All,   I had designed a process where it interacts with browser based application. Scheduling the process is also done. When the process is running in unattended mode many times i'm facing issues like foreground issue, spying issues which on the...

Email Body as Collection

hi,I am looking to get a body of an email into a collection as follows:Email:abc: 123cde: 456Collection output:Field1  Field2abc      123cde      456I tried using get mail from Mapiex and the Outlook Vbo and none of the outputs accept Collections(onl...

Get Attribute action not working as expected

Hello All,I have been working web application to get work in Firefox V67.0.1 using BPV6.4.3a and but there is a point where i have to use 'Get Attribute' action for fetching path of the web element but it is returning empty string instead of path str...

Insert on SQL Server

Hello friends !!I'm facing a serious issue, and I depends to this to keep in my job? Please someone can Help?I'm trying to input some datas in an SQL table, but its nor working. Follows below my query:"insert into dbo.dbP4FResultado (cpf,situacaoCada...

Update Blue Prism Version

​​Hello together,maybe someone know, if when i update from Blue Prism 5 to Blue Prism 6, my Queues are still there?I made a whole release from all my processes, objects, Queues, Environment variables and so on.But before i install the new Blue Prism ...

Filtering a collection

Hi,I am having some issues with filtering a collection. Situation:I have a collection that contains a column "Status". I need to filter this collection on that column but not on a single value. I need to filter this column on more than one values, fo...

BP server not able to connect

Hi  All,I have setup a blue prism server with SSO  AD Encryption . the problem is the runtime resources behave strangely when i login from my credentials it show connected to some but for the other its shows connection with resource timeout... strang...

Error while reading Excel

Hi,I am facing an error while reading an excel while. Below is the error occuring while executing the process to read excel file.Error Msg:Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Value cannot be null.Parameter ...

Application Modeller not working as expected

Hi Community,I am new to blueprism tool.I am facing a problem while using "Application Modeller". I am trying to configure it to launch google in new chrome but when the wizard finishes & I click "Launch" button on the "Application Modeller" screen, ...

10926.png 10927.png