Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Email Body as Collection

hi,I am looking to get a body of an email into a collection as follows:Email:abc: 123cde: 456Collection output:Field1  Field2abc      123cde      456I tried using get mail from Mapiex and the Outlook Vbo and none of the outputs accept Collections(onl...

difference between html element and web element

does any one know what is the differences between html element vs web element?i m using 6.5.1 and only see web element, previous version ( last time i work is 5.5) i still see html element.------------------------------Dung LeDevDXCAsia/Ho_Chi_Minh--...

DungLe by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Excel VBO Issue when "Save As" .csv - Need Help

Hi,Have any of you experienced the files being corrupt when using the MS Excel VBO to save workbook as a .csv extension? If so, how did you resolve this issue? Any suggestions are welcome.Thanks------------------------------Markika HarrisSenior Assoc...

Issue Spying Microsoft Teams Application.

Hi All,I am trying to spy Microsoft Teams Application using BP but not able to sky any button apart from the window of the application.Can any one help me how to spy MS Teams application. Thanks in advance.------------------------------Vivek Sachan--...

Spies quicker on W7 than on W10?

​Hello,We work both on W 7 and W 10 and we experiment spies are quicker on Windows 7 than on Windows 10, using the same modes (e.g: comparting AA with AA, Win32 with Win32 etc...)We use BP 6.2.2.7623.This question is for devs who have been working on...

Resolved! Some fields are disabled depending on the input data

Hi.. I have Screen A where I need to perform update and contain 6 fields. Let call them Field 1 to Field 6There are 2 fields _ Dropdown Field 5 and Dropdwon Field 6 - which are enabled or disable depending on what is the data inputted in Field 1.Issu...

YuliTan by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Excel integration

If Suppose there is excel having 50 records, 40 records are processed properly and last 10 records are not processed properly then how you re run your Process in Blue Prism, so that only last 10 records are processed properly-------------------------...

Performing Log out in RDP

HiI am using BP v6.2 and need to perform some actions in RDP. I am able to send global keys with <{LWin}r>{LWin} and open PuTTY and fire commands. However post that I want to log out from RDP, but using {RWin} / right click events on Windows button r...

Spies quicker on Windows 7 than 10?

Hello, We work both on W 7 and W 10 and we experiment spies are quicker on Windows 7 than on Windows 10, using the same modes (e.g: comparting AA with AA, Win32 with Win32 etc...)We use BP 6.2.2.7623. This question is for devs who have been working o...

Get unread email using the new Outlook VBO

I'm trying to use the action, Get Received Items (Advanced) and use [unread]=True in Filter Expression. I keep getting an error.  Do I have to configure it before even getting the received items?  Do I need to have a data item [unread] in my process?...

Resolved! Disable Calculation in excel

HI is there a way to disable calculations in excelbasically the equivalent of 'Application.Calculation = xlManual'please help------------------------------Marc MorinConsultantPWCAmerica/New_York------------------------------

JAB for application based on IBM JRE v1.7

I want to automate an application based on IBM JRE v1.7. And I have downloaded and config JAB according BluePrism guide, but no use.I don't find JAB 2.0.4 from Oracle website, the newest one is 2.0.2 which I have config. Could anyone help me to solve...

Outlook VBO Not reading all emails

Hello AllI am using Outlook VBO with my process and in that i am using "Get Recieved item (Basic)" action, with filter as unread = true and read = True, but it is not providing all the emails from the inbox.Sometimes it is giving out few of the email...