Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Attach .msc application

Hi Community:I am currently developing a process where the mailboxes of Microsft Exchange Server are automated. To open the application I had to use the "StartProcess" action because it has an .msc extension and the "Application Modeller" does not al...

CSV Format Issue

Hello - I am currently copying data from a web page and pasting it in a CSV. When Im trying to retrieve the data from the CSV - the number values are being formatted to scientific e-notation. For ex : if the number is 345622342342 before pasting it i...

is there Process Inventory tool in Blue Prism?

Hello,I know Object Inventory tool in DX, to get list of objects.Object InventoryIs there Process Inventory tool to get list of processes?If yes, please tell me where to get the tool.thanks,------------------------------Mitsuko Asia/Tokyo------------...

sumire by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Failed to shutdown Login Agent Resource on port

Hi, I am able to Login successfully using Login Agent. But , once logged in when robot runs resourcepc public command(which is in startup). It fails showing following errors. Failed to shutdown Login Agent Resource on port 8181. Listener failed : ...

Barcode Encoding and Decoding

Can we Decode or Encode barcodes using BP?------------------------------Nripan SudasSystems EngineerInfosysBangalore7406090815------------------------------

problem with data base

​hi, I'm getting error message: A database error occurrend while executing the statement. After checking in SSMS we got the information (see attachment).Do you think, that some object in process  can cause  blocking of data base? I will be grateful f...

is there Process Inventory tool in Blue Prism?

Hello,I know Object Inventory tool in DX, to get list of objects.Object InventoryIs there Process Inventory tool to get list of processes?If yes, please tell me where to get the tool.thanks,------------------------------Mitsuko Asia/Tokyo------------...

sumire by Level 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

database error

hi im geting this type of error while creating database could you help me with it ?error is :object reference not set to an instance of an object.------------------------------vaibhavi v------------------------------

Control Room Terminated

Dear community !How are you doing?I'm facing a issue, someone can help me?When I drag and drop my process from my Dev envirounment to my Prod. envirounment to execute the bot automatically, I select the session and start. The session status change to...

ow to differentiate selected and un selected text

Hi All,I'm working on a requirement  where process need to press Control+A and check whether texts are selected or not?Could you please let me know how to achieve this in Blueprism?------------------------------Avinash NyamatiBlueprism DeveloperAviva...

Resource Screen Captures not working as expected.

Hi All,After enabling the option   System > Settings, enable 'Allow Latest Run-time Resource screen capture' . We are not able to capture screenshots.We see error message "Unexpected error The handle is invalid" while we get to exception stage.Anythi...

Extract Data from PDF using itextSharp library

I am trying to extract data from PDF file using code stage c#. I referred the link: https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/14170/Extract-Text-from-PDF-in-C-NET I designed my code and initialize using this link. But I get following error when tried to...

Issue Spying Microsoft Teams Application.

Hi All,I am trying to spy Microsoft Teams Application using BP but not able to sky any button apart from the window of the application.Can any one help me how to spy MS Teams application. Thanks in advance.------------------------------Vivek Sachan--...

Login agent cmd line

​Does anyone know how to initiate login agent resource on a logged out machine using cmd line or any other means w/o restarting the machine?------------------------------Saigiridhar RamasamyDigital ArchitechtLloyds Banking GroupEurope/London---------...