cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR:: The operation has timed out - AutoLogin Agent

ArnulfoMartinez
Level 2
Hi everyone, I have been facing this problem with the Login Agent, whenever I try to run a process with the Login command, the process gets terminated and the error thrown by the Login stage is "ERROR:: The operation has timed out". I have already checked that the credentials are configured properly, the login agent is already installed on the resource PC's and I am able to see the Login Agent icon from the control room. All the other LoginVBO commands work perfectly fine (logout and checked logged in). I have came across this link and followed such recommendations with no success. https://help.blueprism.com/Automation-Design/Login-Agent-Automation-Design/1141034952/Why-do-I-get-Error-The-operation-has-timed-out-when-using-Login-Agent.htm Our Blue Prism solution is deployed on Microsoft AZURE. Any help would be really appreciated Thank you in advance Regards  Arnulfo 
3 REPLIES 3

DenizKilinc
Level 4
Hi there,   I am having the same problem. Dou you mind telling me how to solve it if you could?    Thank you  

Agamjot_SinghCh
Level 2
Hi There, I am facing the same issue. Could you let me know how you were able to fix this?

------------------------------
Agamjot Singh Chhabra

@Agamjot Singh Chhabra Could you explain your scenario a bit? The operation timed out error could mean anything. Does the login work for you sometimes and not others? If it does work sometimes, what patterns to do see about this? Are there certain machines that have the problem more than others? Does the problem go away for a period of time and come back after a month or so? Have you checked Windows Event Logs on the app server and the resource machine? Things like that. Explain anything you can think of. Login Agent issues are hard to troubleshoot without knowing more about it.​

Dave Morris
3Ci @ Southern Company
Atlanta, GA
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA