Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Chrome Automation V6.5

I was able to work with Chrome till last week with BP 6.5 version. I believe I had a Chrome 75v. But Today when the Chrome updated to v76 Blue Prism elements identified using browser mode stopped working. Is BP 6.5 not supported Chrome 76? Any work a...

Sharepoint Access Issues

Hi,I have eleven development machines for our users which should be identical in terms of permissions an security settings due to the way they were set up initially. On the majority of the machines ​the permissions are exactly the same. However on a ...

Silverlight

Hi, We are going to automate an web-application running Silverlight. Is it region i have to use or do you have any luck with other means on integrate with that?I cant't identify with other than region.------------------------------Daniel Litfeldt----...

Converting Trail Version

Hi all, I want to install trail version and convert it to a Enterprise version after one month. Is this possible?------------------------------Prasad Gangiredla------------------------------

Restart Automate.exe

Hi,I have a requirement wherein i need to restart automate.exe in run time resource machine without logging to that runtime resource machine. Is it possible to do so?Thanks,Sajit------------------------------Sajit Valloli-----------------------------...

Blue Prism University - Josh's Unofficial Overview

The week of September 16th was quite busy around Blue Prism. Larry Ellison announced Blue Prism as an Oracle Cloud Partner, Blue Prism's "Learning Edition" was released, v6.6 hit General Availability, and Blue Prism University was turned on. Blue Pri...

Student Staffing - AbbVie's R&D "Summer Hack" Program

Brian Martin, Head of AI R&D at AbbVie, presented on their "Summer Hack" Program at Blue Prism Pulse Chicago on Sept. 12th. The stellar outcomes of this program resulted in funding for a year-round incubator in partnership with the University of Illi...

Third Party Control/Scheduling

Hello all,Looking to get some input from teams who have tried out using third party monitoring and have some experience. We are looking to automate with other means such as python/powershell in addition to Blue Prism. Ultimately we would like to be a...

Scheduling is not working

Hi All,I have scheduled a process but it is not running. as there is no entry in process log in Audit.Request you to please suggest if anything is missing here. Thank you!! ------------------------------Ritesh HandaConsultantSandvikAsia/Kolkata-----...

26551.png

Problems of Async Pattern in BluePrism's Global Code

Hi everyone, I met a problem when I want to use asynchronous pattern in order to call api base on HTTP protocol. I finish coding the methods and check code and there is no any error. But when I used code stage which call this async method in object's...

Unable to Attach to Notepad

Hi All,I am trying to attach to an instance of notepad that is already running.When notepad is launched by simply double clicking on the file,Blue Prism is able to attach to it.But when it is launched by selecting the option,"Run as administrator" by...