since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 5 Likes given
  • 21 Likes received

User Activity

This is a work-around attempt. I am attempting to consume a SOAP API  where methods define input/output parameters with Request/Response objects. Importing the WSDL/XSD creates methods without input/output parameters. Blue Prism Support indicates com...
Currently Blue Prism WSDL import only supports primitive data types. If a WSDL/XSD contains groups the result is methods without input/output parameters. I have uploaded example WSDL, XSD files. As a consumer  of the service I have no authority to ha...
Problem/Opportunity: Missed Components in Packages This would be a job aid for deployment accuracy by tracking components as they are changed for inclusion in packages. Blue Prism has a configuration option that prompts for Save Comment. Add in the S...
I spoke to Brian Barr about this. Here is the basic idea Add a new stage type ‘Dynamic Action’Enable Business Object and Action to receive an expression / data item We would like to create separate objects that share signatures:* method/action nam...
I was asked to evaluate feasibility of creating a bot to manage address changes.The high level request included using post office address validation APIs.I found this object and it looked like a big win.When I went to the USPS web page for APIs I fou...