since ‎17-04-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,Can someone explain what is significance of Key Name in queue setting? How it is used in setting up the queue logic?------------------------------Neha Gote------------------------------
Hi,I want to copy the entire content i.e folder and files from the folder. For e.g there is folder A and inside folder A there is folder B and some files. I want to copy the folder B and files to new destination path. How can this be done? Utility - ...
Hi,I am using put method of service now API. I am passing the sys id of ctask. I have setup common header content type as application/json. Getting the below error  ERROR: Internal : Unexpected error Error during Web API HTTP Request HTTP Status Code...
Hi, I have a date value in the following format 10-11-2021 03:00:00 . I want to remove timestamp from it want something that looks like 10-11-2021. Does anyone know how can it be achieved ?------------------------------Neha Gote----------------------...
Hi,I am trying to retrive the value from nested collection and store it in data item.I am using calculation stage whose expression is [Json to collection.result.JSON:Array.change_request.start_date] and storing it in dataitem. But after running calcu...
Likes from