since ‎18-06-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 91 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 4 Likes received

User Activity

Hi team,i've some problem to send point key in a dos window.. For example i need to write "test.exe" but it wrote "testexe" without point.How can i manage that? Any ideas?If i try manually everything is fine.Thanks in advance-------------------------...
Hi team,a couple of question about chrome automation.This is the situation, i have 2 different object: the first to launch chrome (with a navigate stage) and the second one to attach the login page. 1) If i try to open chrome manually and then attach...
Hi team,i've a problem related to the browser spy mode in ms edge.I've followed the guide provided by BP, installed the extension in chrome market (i have blue prism v 6.8.1) but after restarting either BP and ms edge (also the machine) it doesn't wo...
Hi guys,i've some problems with using the "extract regex values".I need to extract only number inside my string values.EX. --> 998,145lb $ i need to extract 998145.I've found this pattern "\d+(\.\d{1,2})?" and i have 2 matches 998 and 145.Is this pat...
Hello guys, just a quick explanation about Oledb..I need to check if i've at least an empty value inside the row of an excel file included in a where clause.FOR EXAMPLE:Select * FROM Table1 WHERE invoice = [InvoiceID]  If exist at least one row from ...