since ‎18-04-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Everyone,I have a process where I need to open excel , the pivot is already created , only we need to change the reference range and refresh the sheet , how can we trigger this from blue prism if we create Macro recording and run the Macro from bl...
Hi everyone,I have a downloaded CSV file SAP ,file can be opened in excel but columns clubbed ";" So I need to diliminate the columns 1)I have tried to change code in existing object "Import CSV"excel vbo action and change delimiter in the code stage...
I has Two coll A, B Coll A has three columns Date , day Volume , Night Volume , Coll B had only Date , Volume with both Day and night values , now i want check whether all Day and night values present in are available in CollB.Volume for part...
I am exploring the work around to connect Abby flexi capture with blueprism , I have downloaded the ABBYY_FlexiCapture_Connector_for_BluePrism from DX portal which contains Multi task VBO , single Task VBO , using the guide Document i have created th...
I am exploring the work around to connect Abby flexi capture with blueprism , I have downloaded the ABBYY_FlexiCapture_Connector_for_BluePrism from DX portal which contains Multi task VBO , single Task VBO , using the guide Document i have created th...