since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,I have a question about the resource PCs. From time to time one or some of my resourcepc goes missing connection in the control room. When I log into those pc to check the status, I can see the icon of resourcepc is gone. I have to use CMD to laun...
Hi,I have a question about the resource PCs. From time to time one or some of my resourcepc goes missing connection in the control room. When I log into those pc to check the status, I can see the icon of resourcepc is gone. I have to use CMD to laun...
Hi, I have a question regarding how to download a file from a web page. I know that there is a Download File action in Utility - File Management. This requires a source URL. When spying a link from a web page it seems impossible to get this source UR...
Hi, I have a question regarding how to download a file from a web page. I know that there is a Download File action in Utility - File Management. This requires a source URL. When spying a link from a web page it seems impossible to get this source UR...
Hi guys,I have been using MAPIEX for my emails and now trying to move to MS Outlook VBO. However, when I try to do anything with it there is an error:  Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Cannot create Acti...
Likes given to