since ‎10-03-21
a week ago

User Statistics

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,I migrate my Object to Microsoft Edge with BP Extension 2.2..0 but when I spy the elements in my application when click and it open in New Window I am not able to use browser mode.Other Modes are working fine but I would like to use Browser ModePl...
Hi,I am using this expression in calculation stage my data input is 4/01/21 in format month/dd/year "20"&Right([data16], 2) & "-" &Left([data16],2 )& "-" & Mid([data16], 3, 2)but its returning 2021-4/-01 (Text) if i use 07/01/21 same m/d/y then i get...
Hi,I had exception returned with "Input comment missing item"the issue was my item O047384447 Picked from collection but it was 10 character in length it should have total 11 characters missing 6 after 7 (O0473844476) and was missing in the item.how ...
Hi,I am passing orders from the worksheet with initial T using expression instr > 0 so items with P do not pass through the validation and get mark as exception.I have set tags to choose items type criteria  but  tag stage is not identifying the P it...
Likes from