since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,   I am working on a Java Application. The activation of the Java application is not working for me. I have spied the Java Window using the Win 32 mode, When I run it step by step it's working fine, the application is getting activated, but when...
Hi, How do I view the screenshot taken by the Exception stage in runtime, I have enabled screen capture in the settings, but unable to find out how do I view the screencapture in the control room. This is the new feature that's available in the versi...
I have a new query can anyone please help me on this, I have a page it consists of all the data in one table, but this table is group of tables, I want to spy the entire table, but as it is composed as a group of tables I am unable to do it, please c...
Hi, I am trying to spy a table from a web page but I am unable to do it using AA and other modes, I tried using Region mode I am able to spy but unable to get the get table values, I am getting an error no html table exists, the table is not getting...