cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue when Activating a Java Application

VinayNaik1
Level 3
Hi,   I am working on a Java Application. The activation of the Java application is not working for me. I have spied the Java Window using the Win 32 mode, When I run it step by step it's working fine, the application is getting activated, but when I run it in run time or step over and step out, I am getting an exception with the following message  Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Activate Oracle Application' on page 'Download Input/Output Vat Reports' - Exception during remote setforegroundwindow - System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The system cannot find the file specified    at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)    at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()    at BluePrism.ApplicationManager.Operations.WindowOperationsProvider.ForceForeground(IntPtr windowHandle)   Anyone Please help me, how do I deal with this.  
1 REPLY 1

RajithaJembula
Level 2
Hi Team, Even we are also similar kind of issue.When we are working with java application as per our requirement we have to switch between Internet Explorer browser and Java to generate reports. To switch back to java application tried to activate and maximize by following different ways but not activating in Fast mode. Java based Oracle Application(version: 12.1.3) using Blue Prism (version: 6.0.30). And Please find the attachment of Object which we are using and it is running in object studio perfectly and it is not running in Process studio when in flow , but using the ‘set Next Stage’ it is working. Could you please give a solution on above concerns. Database Server ---------------------------------------- RDBMS : 12.1.0.2.0 Oracle Applications : 12.1.3