cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get a group of tables

VinayNaik1
Level 3
I have a new query can anyone please help me on this, I have a page it consists of all the data in one table, but this table is group of tables, I want to spy the entire table, but as it is composed as a group of tables I am unable to do it, please can anyone suggest how can I get this entire group of tables as one
1 REPLY 1

IvanGordeyev
Level 5
Please mention what type of application you use (web based, Windows based etc) Many web based applications are designed to be dynamic, sometimes this is due to style of programming, sometimes due to restriction in programming language. In our team we are all in agreement that it is best to use HTML path that has a dynamic parameter. The easiest method is: Spy a table 1. Spy a table 2. In a path you will notice that it changes in a specific place, e.g: TBODY(1)/TR(1)/TD(3)/FONT(1)/A(1) TBODY(1)/TR(2)/TD(3)/FONT(1)/A(1) Then you can create a data item or logic to read the data with dynamic parameter ""TBODY(1)/TR(""&[NUMBER]&"")/TD(3)/FONT(1)/A(1)"" where number can be specified by an application or the loop can be repeated until it fails and captured in recover-resume stage and continued.