since ‎19-04-21
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 35 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 4 Likes given
  • 5 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, We have a process which needs to run every 4 hours on the first 7 days of a quater and every 4 hours on last 7 days of a quater. We thought of using an Excel based calendar, but there is restrictions on process that it should only launch on the d...
Hi,I have an object built on a web page with multiple dynamic wait. If at any stage the dynamic wait time's out the robot has to launch the web page again and go through the stages. From an error handling standpoint, should I add an exception after e...
Hi,I have process where I am entering a text in a search box in a web page. Based on the search result I need to see if the entered text gave any search result or not. I am trying to use check exist, but if the search result is in a different case th...
Hi Community Members,I am working on a process which is intended to traverse through folder structure and find word files placed in them and make some changes to them. The issue is every time there is a new folder structure so I can not specify at th...
Hi,We have created a Blueprism process that needs to access various systems like SAP, Workday etc.... Is there a separate license needed for bots to access SAP, Workday etc or if normal user license are enough to access these systems.Thanks,Parnab---...