since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 43 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 6 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,  We are using Decipher v2.1 and one of the batches did not appeared in Decipher for verification? In Blueprism logs I can see that batch was submitted successfully and I even have the batch ID. But it is still missing in the Decipher.  How is it...
Hello, We have developed solution in Decipher and moved changes for some documents into Decipher PROD.Now the requirements were updated and we needed to change DFDs and retrain  Decipher. Now we have all required changes in Decipher TEST env. What is...
Hello,  I am trying to train Decipher to extract data from invoices, and on some invoices Decipher is extracting ID number incorrectly, by adding extra 'O' char (or sometimes instead Zero char '0' it extracts data as 'O' letter). Any suggestions, who...
Hi, we have one process that periodically terminates and it looks like resource goes offline and that is reason of termination from the first view. Anyone had similar experience, pls share your experience and how you have resolved similar issue.Thank...
Hi, Where can I find all BluePrism VBOs, like utilities and others, back in days they were available to download from the BP portal, now i cannot find any? Where do you keep them?Thanks.------------------------------Kind regards, Dmitrij MamajevRPA ...
Likes from