cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueprism Resource periodically goes offline while running the process

dmma
Level 5
Hi, we have one process that periodically terminates and it looks like resource goes offline and that is reason of termination from the first view. 

Anyone had similar experience, pls share your experience and how you have resolved similar issue.

Thanks!

------------------------------
Kind regards,

Dmitrij
Kind regards, [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [CompanyName] [City] [State] [Phone]
11 REPLIES 11

I actually did find my issue in event logs.(Windows Logs/Application) I now just need to research what the application error is.

Angela Buttram

Hello, Angela, My colleagues figured it out and it was related to our setup.

Maybe it is same issue at your end.

In our scenario, it was a problem with Task Scheduler. We had a separate Task created that would be launching bp resource  on VM, where robot used is logging in.

And in that task there is a setting, to stop the task after 1hour, after 1 day and so on. 

So everytime our process was running more than 1 hour this resource pc was terminating as per setting in the task, and that was the reason. It took a while for us to figure it out. 

Maybe you have something similar, but it might just our setup. Check it out and let me know if that helped :).

Kind regards,

Dmitrij Mamajev
Senior RPA Developer
Substorm AB
Gothenburg - Sweden
Kind regards, [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [CompanyName] [City] [State] [Phone]