since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 10 Likes given
  • 31 Likes received

User Activity

I have a drop down field in a form that I want to dynamically add the drop down values for. I have single value drop field in my form that is hidden when the user submits the form. After form is submitted Blue Prism adds new values for this drop down...
Hi, Is is possible to start a schedule using command line and also pass along start up parameters for one of the tasks / processes in the schedule. I can start a schedule just fine but can we also pass along startup parameters. If so what is the synt...
Hi, We encountered an issue where sometimes a user accidentally locks a Form in Interact. (What actions cause a form to get locked?) If that user is away how can others unlock that form? I tried to unlock it as myself and as admin account, but dont h...
Hi All, Trying to figure out the best way in a form to display a large amount of formatted text. We need a field to display the body of an email message. The body of the email message is extracted by Blue Prism and then added to a field within a form...
Not sure if this use case will be addressed in a future version but I want to layout some needs. We need the ability for the forms to be assigned to multiple users / teams and not just a single user. Once a form has been sent to an inbox we need to m...