cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarshallMclane
Level 5
Not sure if this use case will be addressed in a future version but I want to layout some needs. We need the ability for the forms to be assigned to multiple users / teams and not just a single user. Once a form has been sent to an inbox we need to make sure that only one person works that item. So somehow we need items to become locked if another user has picked it up. How we do we give a team visibility to forms in others inbox and only allow one user at a time to respond.
4 Comments
Hi, Marshall,

I believe that the teams will be introduced in August release. At least it is written on the roadmap. We will see how the implementation will look like. I believe that BP development team is experienced and it will work the way you need.

Regards,

Zdenek
Hi Marshall,

Thank you for your idea! We have reviewed it internally, and have marked it as Planned for a future release of Interact. Please stay tuned here for updates on when this idea will go live. 

Thank you!
Melanie
TomBlackburn
Staff
Staff
Hi Marshall,

As Melanie has highlighted below the great news is that this will be available in the next release of Interact in the later part of Q1 this year.

You can find the roadmap here and search for Raise a submission to multiple users, reducing risk, increasing work coverage and speed of responses between human and digital robots

Best Regards,
Tom
TomBlackburn
Staff
Staff
Hi Marshall,

I'm please to announce that with the recent release of Interact 4.6, it is now possible to raise a form submission to multiple users inbox 🙂 Therefore I have updated this idea to Delivered.

Hope this comes as good news for you. If you have any problems with this feature, or want any advise - please feel free to reach out on the Interact Community available here where our Product community experts can assist. Finally, if you have any more ideas about how we can enhance our products, please continue showing your support and submitting ideas through the portal. 

Best Regards,
Tom