since ‎18-04-19
a month ago

User Statistics

• 258 Posts
  • 2 Answers
  • 199 Likes given
  • 68 Likes received

User Activity

お世話になります。アクセンチュアの十二町と申します。SFDCのLightningモードにて、FirefoxのExtensionを使用してWebモードでSpyしております。SFDCは年間数回GUIが自動アップデートされることは有名ですが、Dev/ST/UAT/Production/Sandbox等の環境を切り替えただけでも、見た目上のGUIの変更はないように見えても、HTMLのDOMのPathが微妙に変更されます。例として、以下のようなPathの変更があります。 /HTML[1]/BODY[1]/...
Hi,I want to identify the Windows Alt+Tab switcher, but when I click Alt key, the Spy Mode is changed at the same time, so I cannot identify it.What is a workaround for this?Thanks in advance.------------------------------Tetsuji JunichoManager of RP...
Hi,Right now, when I import VBOs, they are automatically imported on Default Folder.It would be helpful to be able to choose target folder.
Hi,It would be nice to be able to filter Timetables by Runtime Resources because I want to know whether some Runtime Resources are used on some schedules.
Hi,What I'm understanding is that Work Queues could be basically grouped to use and  access-controlled by group-base.Then, it would be nice to do so because the "Full Access to Queue Management" permission literally means the FULL access permission t...