since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 28 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all, just looking to know if exposing an object as a web service qualifies as using a full license, or how does licensing work with web services on Blue Prism?  I was led to believe that exposing a single process or object does utilize a license b...
Hi, Just looking to know if there is there an easy way to get the field names of one collection, and use these field names to set the column names for a second collection?  Manually entering the column names for the second collection is not an optio...
I'm having some trouble filtering a collection using a value that's stored as a data item.  Let me explain what I'm trying to do: I've got some Work Queue Items, which when retrieved from the WQ contain a field called "Resource ID", and the value fo...
I'm trying to get a worksheet as a collection, but whenever I run the action, I get the following error: "Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: s" Has anyone come acros...
Hi, Just looking to get some opinions regarding whether it's best to expose a process or an object as a web service for the following scenario: I want to create a connection with another application, which sends a SOAP request to Blue Prism wheneve...