since ‎04-08-21
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 30 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 6 Likes given
  • 25 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Everyone, Is there any limit for the number of edge instances which we can launch, we have a project built which was working fine until previous edge update, let me explain the scenario below: We use four different web applications in our project...
Hi Decipher Team,We are trying to extract a few fields and Tables from a PDF document,Decipher is doing a great job in extracting the fields but the tables are not extracted  properly, is there any specific way table can be extracted? Most of the tab...
Hi Community,Good Noon!We are facing an issue in Decipher IDP, the issue is when we try to fetch the output of a batch that is verified, Blue Prism shows False status in the batch available flag. However, if we set the export settings to .csv the out...
Hello Community,I am trying to get mails from Gmail through an API connector which is there in digital exchange, I have created the project in google cloud platform, enabled the Gmail API, created O-Auth credentials and service account as pre-requisi...
Hello Community,I am trying to get mails from Gmail through an API connector which is there in digital exchange, I have created the project in google cloud platform, enabled the Gmail API, created O-Auth credentials and service account as pre-requisi...