since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 59 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Recently I switched my developer pc into a new one (Windows 10 instead of 7) and I have noticed that my old, perfectly working mapiex business object now sporadically fails to work even though I made literally no changes to the release at all. Does a...
Hey! My colleague and I have been working on a project separately and our parts have now been merged together. We have a peculiar issue though which is the following: he is able to run the entire project without any issues, this includes all our proc...
Hello! Has anyone been able to try the concept of 'Fuzzy Matching' ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuzzy_matching_(computer-assisted_translation) ) by using Blue Prism? I was thinking of creating a VBO specifically for this but find it hard to know ...
Hello, is there a way for me to run a batch file at the start of my process to map my network drive or to run a code stage to make sure that my process has access to a certain network drive? The drive does not always remain persistently connected so ...
Hello! I was wondering if anyone has a good idea on how I should perform following business logic: Create 2 DateTime strings , one is 16th of previous month and the other is the end of the previous month (28th or 30th or 31th day); I don't know ho...