cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access is Denied Issues

Hey! My colleague and I have been working on a project separately and our parts have now been merged together. We have a peculiar issue though which is the following: he is able to run the entire project without any issues, this includes all our processes and access to all business objects. In my case though, I am unable to run certain actions of certain business objects, we have no idea why this is happening... This is the error that keeps popping up when running a 'disallowed' action: Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Click On Entrants' on page 'Search clients' - Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED)) Similar messages are shown for a range of other actions in the same business object, but not for all. I this a know issue and is it something on our end? Thanks a lot! Sébastien
2 REPLIES 2

PrateekMehan
Level 6
May be you both are conected to same server and trying to execute the same object which is set in exclusive mode which only permits the object to run only single instance at a time.

No we are running our own separate sqlexpress so that couldn't be the issue I think