since ‎01-11-22
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, I have a read that gets a list as a text. In the data item there is no good split char to use but I noticed in the date item if I change the mode from plain text to javascript I do get them in a nice list order. But how do I change the mode of th...
Hi, hope this is the correct forum. So I am trying to merge a collection with only a header (no rows)with a collection without headers (only rows). Can that be done? It doesnt work so maybe I need to use something else instead?-----------------------...
Hi, I have a collection with 3 columns that I then want to filter down into another collection. All columns and its content should come with but I only want to bring the rows where in one of the columns says A or B. But  I cant get it to work.  I use...
Hi! I am new to Blueprism so maybe my question seems easy but I cant seem to choose which rows in an excel document to delete. What I have done through MS Excel VOB first1. create instance, where the output is an excelhandle2. OpenExcelworkbook with ...