since ‎18-09-21
3 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 8 Likes given
  • 19 Likes received

User Activity

This wasn't at all obvious to me so I thought worth mentioning: When using the VBO Command Prompt : Run BAT. File, it doesn't work if you step through it in debug mode.  You have to run the process using the Go button and take your hand off the mouse...
All I get is: "The parameter is incorrect" (see attachment) handle: [Boris] Workbook name: [Duplicates File] Worksheet name: "Sheet1" Range: "A1:C10" Column Indexes: "0,1,2"
I attach an Excel spreadsheet to my process completion output reports which has the details of the run taken from the queue.  The Excel spreadsheet is created by pulling Queue data into a Collection and then writing it to Excel.  It could have any nu...
".xlsx" works fine if I only want to filter for Excel attachments, but what if I also want my filter to include .pdf? Supplementary question, this seems like an obvious user question but I couldn't easily find the answer.  Where should I have looked...
I want to add a tag to each queue item from a field in the Collection that creates the queue.  In theory I can do this using the 'Tags' field in 'Add to Queue' and the formula [NLG Discontinued Stock Calculations.Product Group Manager Name]. However,...