since ‎18-04-19
a month ago

User Statistics

• 16 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, I am having an issue a few times a day (the process runs 20 times a day at least) where the action of reading emails in the sent folder of a shared email box is causing my resource to go into warning state, forcing me to reboot the machine. I ...
Hello,I have looked through all of the past posts but still no luck for me. I have a drop down where I can get to the selection, via global send keys, using the first few characters of the input text (in this case "Bot"). I don't like this approach a...
Hello, I am trying to execute this XML with the token key built into the XML (this was taken from SOAPUI and is working correctly there).I will be making a separate call prior to this, to get the token using a Web API service:Here is my request, with...
I have seen others ask this question but have not seen a response. I am able to read the inbox of a shared folder without issue (using action "get Received Items Basic") however I cannot do the same for "Sent Items" folder (using action "Get Sent Ite...
I have a process that launches a URL using Chrome and runs on a schedule. There is a login agent process that runs  before my process runs. When the schedule runs and I am not logged onto the HVD itself, the process is throwing the following error me...
Likes from
Likes given to