since ‎19-05-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Dear All, I use MS Edge (122.0.2365.92) and Blue Prism version 7.3 When I use the insert and invoke actions to run JavaScript it is not working at all. Is anybody experience the same behavior? Thank you.  
Hi All, There is a strange behavior in the Blue Prism MS Excel VBO Object. In some cases the Open Workbook action OUT Workbook Name parameter changes the original file name: From _Rebate --> _rebate   Please help what could cause this issue.
Hi All, During the business process I need to read value from a 1 row collection and based on the criteria I always need to read different column.I dynamically generate the column name I need to use:  This calculation gives back the correct expressi...
Dear All,I have an issue with the OLEDB Excel Connection. My source Excel file contains columns with where the datatype can be different, like in columns B and C. When I use the Get Collection action for OLEDB in the result collection I lose data (a...
Dear All,Today I experienced a strange behavior of Control Room.I have a process that got stuck in Warning session status, although the Run time Resource shows Idle.  In the log it says that the issue happened during ACTION: Stage:'Close All Instance...
Likes from