since ‎02-07-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 12 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

SharePoint skills covers most of the operations on list except Update Item, not sure why this was not included. Any chance this will be added in the next version. Blue Prism Digital Exchange Blueprismremove preview Blue Prism Digital Exchange View t...
After migration to 6.5 i see that the queue filter is not working in the studio. Filter works only for the status column. For all other columns filter doesn't work from studio.Any reason for this not working off late?------------------------------San...
I am using below versionsBlue Prism - 6.5.0.12573Chrome - 76.0.3809.132Blue Prism Browser Extension - 2.0.0.1I have done some chrome based automation with Chrome version 75, but same web elements stopped working after the Chrome upgrade. I see that B...
I was able to work with Chrome till last week with BP 6.5 version. I believe I had a Chrome 75v. But Today when the Chrome updated to v76 Blue Prism elements identified using browser mode stopped working. Is BP 6.5 not supported Chrome 76? Any work a...
I am using Outlook VBO for sending emails, I do not get any error while sending email and it is successful. But When i look at outlook application all the emails are pending in the Outbox and start dispatching after I open the application. If I don't...