since ‎04-03-20
a month ago

User Statistics

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 4 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Greetings, Is there any way to rename files in ZIP ?  When we tried to extract from ZIP to Folder we get an error msg : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Illegal characters in path. Later we found the file, the file...
Hello guys!We have an issue with scheduler. Sometimes the login agent stays in Pending status. Is there any solution to delete that pending process? Or restart it? We tried the Scheduler Pending Session Starter and SessionClearer this topic as well, ...
Greetings, I'm working on a project where, I'm using Chrome-based application. The problem is that i need to launch and attach twice, because on the first try BP cannot attach the browser. I tried it in debug mode and in scheduler as well, the same p...
Hello!I'm facing an issue,I'm trying to input some data into an SQL table from collection, but its not working. When I'm running it just in the object its fine but when a try to run it in my process its not working. I tried to run step by step and li...
Hello,guys. I'm working on a project where i need to get some data from excel. The data is in my collection and in the last column there is a date which is in text format and i need to compare that with Today() how can i format that text to date? Tha...
Likes given to