since ‎13-12-21
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 26 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hii All,I am working with azure speech services. I want to integrate azure speech services through blue prism. It is possible to integrate Azure speech services with blue prism? I want to pass audio file through json Can anyone help me  for this. how...
Hii,Is there is possible way to run process automatically with the third party access. if I expose the process as the web services then it is possible to access that process through third party and run directly from the third party application.Or the...
Hii, I want to help regarding login agents.I am trying to login to server through login agent, but getting below attached errorError Exception : 0x80131505 : The operation has timed out And In decision stage of send sas condition is false. Thanks in...
Hiii, Actually i want to refresh my pivot table using blue prism.but everydata rows are not fixed in the input files so if i created a pivot table first day with 1000 rows next day it will 1300 or 1500. Actually it is not fixed so refreshing the filt...
Hii All,I have to add multiple criteria to page field filter filters in the pivot table for that i am using Excel Extended VBO.When i used multiple action it replace first criteria and add the new filter for pivot.So how we can add multiple criteria ...