since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 39 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 4 Likes given
  • 6 Likes received

User Activity

HI AllJust want to understand, Retry Mechanism should be at object or Process Level.RegardsVamshi Krishna Dasa------------------------------VamshiKrihsna DasaSystem ArchitectFujitsu India Consulting Pvt. Ltd.------------------------------
Hi TeamSometime for few excel action, we need to write the macro code in excel and call it from BluePrism (excel vbo - run macro) can we add the macro file as a part of release. so that it would be easy to have the macro file handy.  this will applic...
Hi TeamI have imported the Skill Form Azure recognizer, can i know how to consume and steps use, if anyone has any document could you please share itI want to extract data from multiple PDFs. I want to use Microsoft Azure Form Recognizer API in Blue ...
Hi TeamI wan to run a process from SQL management studiocan i know the procedure. and i need an document what all the possibilities can do it from SQL------------------------------VamshiKrihsna DasaSystem ArchitectFujitsu India Consulting Pvt. Ltd.--...
Hello All   I have a excel file, my code is working fine, but it not able to fill the formula, with in the selected range and getting the following error AutoFill method of Range class failed, can someone help me out in this issue