since ‎17-04-19
3 hours ago

User Statistics

• 614 Posts
  • 12 Answers
  • 1,272 Likes given
  • 188 Likes received

User Activity

in capture tool - there is a option showing  of react flow. is it related to capturing the process or only to showcase what capture is using for its task? ------------------------------Neeraj Kumar------------------------------
I have two question for starting  the mining work. Q1 - Can i start with task mining and leverage recorder and recording service to see user interaction OR it is must to include process mining as well.  Q2 - What is best practice for recoding hours. ...
hello @ewilson I am not able to see the version history for Graph API outlook below the about pane. i checked few other VBO and it is present there for them. Can you check this. ------------------------------Neeraj Kumar------------------------------
Hello - While reading csv as collection, noticed that zero in the end is getting dropped. After from writing a macro - is there any solution w.r.t get CSV as collection. input looks like this : D;1;206.050;2 where in collection 050 is coming as 05.--...
I am reading a CSV as CSV text as collection action. i am getting special chacacter in first rows. on checking found, encoding of CSV is UTF-8 BOM . how to fix this in blue prism so that it do not give special character.------------------------------...