since ‎24-01-22
4 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 190 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 25 Likes given
  • 90 Likes received

User Activity

We're delighted to announce the availability of SS&C | Blue Prism® Enterprise 7.2.2. This release addresses several issues reported against Blue Prism 7.2. For more information, see Blue Prism 7.2 known issues. Some highlights from this release inclu...
This blog is part of a series where SS&C Blue Prism highlights customer ideas, product research outcomes and the impact customer feedback has had on the business each quarter.  Ideas Update: Research Helps Shape Our Future. Read How!  In the latest i...
This blog is part of the Ideas Update series where SS&C Blue Prism highlights customer ideas and the impact ideas have on the business as they progress through the idea journey.    Ideas Update: Your Comments Are Important – Here’s Why   This month ...
We're delighted to announce the availability of SS&C | Blue Prism® Decipher IDP 2.3. Version 2.3 is a culmination of several improvements designed to make Decipher IDP more secure, accurate, and scalable. Many of the changes in this release are the r...
Hello all, I hope you had an enjoyable holiday break and a happy new year. One thing I enjoy doing at the end of the year is looking back to see all the wonderful ideas submitted, reviewed and delivered. This shows us how amazing you are at providing...