since ‎31-07-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hello,   I am working on a code stage in Blue Prism using C#. I am passing one number data item "UserCapacity" and three collections and getting Result as an output.   For the "UserCapacity", I tried following approaches.   int userCapacity = Conve...
Hello,I have a process where I identify Invoices through Decipher. Sometimes, I receive different documents which are not invoices and I have to mark them as exception. But now, I wish to create another document type in the same batch so that instead...
Hello,I have a requirement in one of my process where I need to print the contents of a Zip file. The manual process involves opening the zip folder through WinZip Pro and following the below steps: Select File, then Print option.Change the printer n...
Hello Everyone,I am suddenly facing an issue with Decipher Server. I am unable to start it. I am receiving the error, "The Decipher Server on local computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other se...
Hello,In Decipher, I am receiving few batches that have 0 documents. When I open the batch, I receive the following error message."LoadBatch error: Ssi Communication - request failed for command 'StartReceiveBatch' with code '-114' with error message...
Likes from