since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,I am trying to use the pgp utility VBO, but im getting this error messages on using both encrypt and decrypt Encrypt Error:Cannot locate a public key for encryption in the supplied PGP Public Key file that matches the given [Encryption Key ID] val...
Hi,has anyone encountered this issue while upgrading BP versions?i am upgrading from 6.7.1 to 6.10.5
Hi Awesome BP Community! has anyone from this awesome community tried to use a process that has a startup parameter on an Active queue?I'm quite new on using the Active queue functionality and so far, i was able to have it running on some straight fo...
Hi,   I am trying to setup a runtime resource server and an application server, I read on the infrastructure guide that by default BP is using port 8181/8199 I am not familiar with firewall rules setup so, my question is what ports should I open o...
Hi BP Community!   Has anyone got experience in automating a sap BExAnalyzer?   i am trying to create an object but as soon as the object launches. it just stops working. and just not attaching,   Thanks in advance!