since ‎02-12-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,   We are new to automation within the NHS and seeking some support.   We have one process running hourly which was pre-built for us and we have since found that the process terminates in the early hours. This appears to be down to a couple of iss...
Hi, I'm stuck!  I am following the blue prism practitioner training consolidation exercise.  My process has been created and it works when using the CSV File.  It works a treat.  However the next stage is to use interact instead of the CSV input.  So...
Hi, I am in training and struggling to pass the output which is an order ref number from the business object to the process.  I'm not sure how to get it from A to B.  Also how would I collect multiple ref number, my assumption is to somehow pass it f...
Hi, I am new to BP and struggling to fine a guide for expressions.  I understand how to use the expression builder but sometimes It isnt always fit for purpose so a guide detailing loads of expression strings would be great to aid my learning.  My cu...
Likes from