since ‎27-06-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 38 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 6 Likes received

User Activity

Hello Team, I have a requirement to convert .msg files in specific folders to pdf. I have a C# code which uses the HTML from the email and converts to pdf. The drawback is that the  images are not printed in pdf.  So I am wondering is there any code ...
Hi Team, Off lately I am dealing with a process were a file needs to be uploaded into sharepoint after initiating a macro. When I use open  Excel workbook business object, it works perfectly fine when run from control room or scheduler however it is ...
Hi Team,  I am trying to call a procedure in Oracle after establishing connection through Oracle MDA utility but no luck yet. I can run normal SQL queries and get desired result.  Any pointers anyone?------------------------------Susamay Halder Consu...
Hi Team,  I am using Oracle MDA Master utility (Link Provided) to read data from Oracle databases and its working good.  Can I also run PL/SQL queries as well? Please let me know  Link to utility  https://community.blueprism.com/communities/communit...
HI Team, I am trying to retrieve data from Oracle database through OLEDB object. I am able to access the required tables from Oracle SQL developer. I did tried giving the connection string in OLEDB object how ever it gives the error as OLEDB data pro...
Likes given to