since ‎12-04-22
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 37 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hii all , I have a situation where i want to get to and cc email ,but get received item only gets the display name , so please any suggestions on how can i retrieve email address of to and cc  ------------------------------Gowtham Bopaiah------------...
Hii all , I have a situation where i want to get to and cc email ,but get received item only gets the display name , so please any suggestions on how can i retrieve email address of to and cc  ------------------------------Gowtham Bopaiah------------...
 Hii all my requirment is .Create a reusable process to cleanup mails in an outlook folder.Process should get the startup param such as folder name and datetim for example - if we need to delete emails in Sent items which are 90 days older  , i tried...
Hii , iam working on excel where I have used filter operation , when I use get next empty cell or other options it doesnot go the next cell of filterd data eg- if i have data at J6  and the current  selected cell is J1 , after using go to next empty ...
Hii Iam new to oledb connections , I want to update data to a excel for a specific cell and sometimes multiple using cell refrence . and can it be done without getting excel into collection any idea's or suggestions on this please -------------------...
Likes from