since ‎02-02-21
a month ago

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

I'm attempting to automate a webpage ASP application where the links are coded to trigger on onmousedown="MouseAction(...".   The ASP code then checks to see if it was a left or right click and navigates to different pages based on the button.  When ...
I'm working on a process that involves a list of messages on a webpage.  When the link for one of the messages is clicked, the message is opened as a PDF in a new tab.  We would like to Save or Print the PDF locally, but are having trouble getting th...
I've been working on using the Microsoft Graph API - Outlook Web API available on the Digital Exchange, and I'm running into a problem.  I'm attempting to add an additional action "List Unread Messages from Inbox" that will return a list of all messa...
We are attempting to implement the Microsoft Graph API for accessing an outlook mailbox.  I am very new to Azure, so I don't know much about configuration in that tool, so I believe I need help configuring my setup in Azure to support calls to the AP...
Likes from