since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi  I have an issue. Bear with me while I try to explain. The screen I am spying contains lots of free text, with additional white space. the white space is essential to differentiate between the data items. Previously, using Internet Explorer, I was...
HiI am using the Dataverse connector to manipulate data in a Dataverse environment.I'm trying to upload a document to a user defined table , with the column having a 'file' datatype. What is the syntax for the JSON. I know there is some sort of relat...
HiI have installed the VBO containing the Mailmerge action.However, when running it, multiple Word docs are created rather than all collection items being merged into one document.What am I doing wrong?------------------------------Jonathan PringleRP...
HiI'm having no joy using the Dataverse VBO.In the 'Retrieve a Particular Method', I have the following:tablename:  contactD365URL:  https://testrpadev.crm11.dynamics.com/key: 10eb5d21-2ca6-4b75-baad-86f385c4f932access_token : is valid and workingIt ...
HiI have a browser application, opened in Edge, with IE compatibility turned on. The application launches in Edge, then a second Edge window opens with the login screen. I can spy the second window using Win32, but spying the elements in Browser doe...