since ‎08-02-23
10 hours ago

User Statistics

• 99 Posts
  • 5 Answers
  • 41 Likes given
  • 25 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,I've recently upgraded to V7.3, I can't see any parameter as an input option in the navigate stage for a click event. I want to right-click on a link present in the web application. I just have a tracking ID in place. Earlier in V6 we have the fea...
Option to read/write fields of a collection with dynamic field names i.e; [CollectionName.[FieldName]] where field name can be changed using calc stages depending on the requirement while the collection is being looped.  Currently there's an option w...
Hi, I've a collection that has certain fields, I've a field name in a text data item, now while looping through the collection I want to update certain field data in-order to do this I should access the field name from the data item I have, how shou...
Ability to read the images dynamically into the image type data item would help in reading data from dynamic image paths. Currently a single hard coded image can be used.
Hi All,I need help in understanding concurrent sessions on the same Machine/VM.For instance I've a license that has the capability to have 10 concurrent sessions and unlimited number of run time resources. I've created 2 objects in Background mode wi...