cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Option to right click

Babjee24
Level 7

Hi,

I've recently upgraded to V7.3, I can't see any parameter as an input option in the navigate stage for a click event. I want to right-click on a link present in the web application. I just have a tracking ID in place. Earlier in V6 we have the feasibility of specifying the button type. How is that being achieved in V7.

Babjee24_0-1713009184457.png

Babjee Vangipurapu
Senior RPA Developer
India
2 BEST ANSWERS

Best Answers

harish.m
Level 12

HI Babjee,

I just verified Version 6.10.2 and click action doesn't have  option to indicate left or right click
Did you get chance to try Global mouse click Center?

----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

View answer in original post

Hi Babjee,

You can try using Global send keys

below thread they have some suggestions around that.

https://community.blueprism.com/t5/Product-Forum/How-to-use-Mouse-right-click-Using-global-send-key/td-p/67201

----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

View answer in original post

6 REPLIES 6

sivadilip97
Level 3

Is the element spied in browser mode ?

How did you achieved right click using HTML spied element in V6 .

Can you explain pls ?

Hi @sivadilip97 

We have the parameter of button to be specified in the Inputs there we can have our input given.

Babjee Vangipurapu
Senior RPA Developer
India

Babjee24
Level 7

@harish.m , @Tejaskumar_Darji any suggestion here

Babjee Vangipurapu
Senior RPA Developer
India

harish.m
Level 12

HI Babjee,

I just verified Version 6.10.2 and click action doesn't have  option to indicate left or right click
Did you get chance to try Global mouse click Center?

Hi Harish,

My bad, I might have used Global Mouse Click Center where we have that feasibility. I can see that in UIA mode element but not in Browser mode element.

Any suggestions on how to perform a right click on the element using Browser mode element instead of UIA element

Babjee Vangipurapu
Senior RPA Developer
India

Hi Babjee,

You can try using Global send keys

below thread they have some suggestions around that.

https://community.blueprism.com/t5/Product-Forum/How-to-use-Mouse-right-click-Using-global-send-key/td-p/67201