since ‎06-11-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi there ,I want to use the wscript.sleep function from the Code Stage ,but every time I am failed .It reports me that the wscript was not declared .I know that the wscript was an exe file from the windows .But I want to use this function , how I can...
I want to select the "* All Cost Elements" from the "wnd[0]/usr/lbl[xx,xx]" which is a variant ,so i have codes likes below :dim SapGuiAuto as Objectdim application as Objectdim connection as objectDim session as objectSapGuiAuto = GetObject("SAPGUI"...
Hi All,I have the blue prism installed on a windows 10 x64 based desktop ,but whatever the kind of application model i created ,i can not launch it ,an error will pop-up likes below. I had tried embedded / 32 bit model / 64 bit model ,they were not ...
Hi There,I had an element which was spied by the browser model from the firefox ,and it can only be spied with the browser model .I want to active the mouse cursor with "^A" ,"{Tab}" and many others hotkeys ,also with the click the element ,but I can...