since ‎25-03-22
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hi! I need some help with a issue that makes Blueprism cases fail.  When Google Chrome starts, the application is launched on background, so it can't identificate navigator elements. The process works with IBM AS400, that application keeps on foregro...
Hello! I'm sorry for my bad english language, i've no time to write it correctly and I get helped by a traslator.While we were building a process, we had no problems during the execution of MS Excel, when the process was executed by debug, excel work...
Hola! Buenas tardes,Al construir un proceso, no tuvimos inconvenientes durante la ejecución de MS Excel, cuando se ejecutaba el proceso por debug, excel funcionaba de forma correcta y a la velocidad esperada.Durante la etapa de desarrollo ocurrió una...
Hi,I need to be able to remove the HTML tags from the main body of an email. I just need the content as a text.Anyone knows how to do this? Thanks!
Hi!I'm trying to modify an Excel file (120.000 rows aprox.) but every solution I tried are slow and uses lots of memory (in case of save data in collections), I read about a VBO's named "SPGMI - MS Excel Booster", with a function named "Apply formula...
Likes from